Tuesday, 3 October 2017

The 4 Week Diet eBook


As you well know the media and the diet companies have not stopped this blitz of messages regarding weight loss methods, diets, pills etc. I know that I am sick and tired of hearing it. If you took all the media messages regarding all these weight loss plans and allied products out of the spotlight for a week, The 4 Week Diet  everyone in America would probably lose about 5 pounds! The reason is very simple and the media is keeping you conscious of your weight. You start to become fearful and anxious about it, lo and behold you are overweight. Is anything ringing true yet?

The cycle of gaining weight and losing weight just to gain it back again is not your fault. The media is driving your fear of weight gain, so what happens when you focus on something that you fear? You get more of it! Then you become conscious and fearful, get frustrated, even depressed so that the cycle adapts in a different manner. You eat because you are fearful and you are fearful because you eat. That is what is driving this pattern of behavior. Stop for a moment and think about what I am saying.

I know there is talk about metabolism and maybe your thyroid or some other such something. But how can there be some much of that some such something. Something drives this behavior and I know I didn't start it. This is where the paradigms enter. This is what you have to discover for yourself. What is it that is making you overweight? You have to really think don't you? Is it your food? Well cutting back for a week and then weighing yourself should tell you the story, shouldn't it? Is it no activity? Then you should go and work out and after a week see if there is any difference. Is it both? Well try one, then the other, get on the scale and that should provide a clue.

Another problem is impatience, we as American want it now, and don't want to wait. That is why the liposuction is so popular, it's quick and easy. Of course there are the other intrusive surgeries as well, a bit more risky but people will go to any length to resolve the problem. Have you noticed the amount of plastic and cosmetic surgery commercials are playing on the boob tube? By the way parents take note I would not allow my child to be exposed to this promotion, since it may harm their own self esteem. I bet you Dr. Phil would never say that!

http://worldhealthreviews.com/the-4-week-diet-review

These are the paradigms in weight loss. It is the media driving the standards and expectations, which drive the fear factor. Then new behavior about eating, diet fads and list go on continues to drive the cycle. The media has been embedding beliefs by the tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment