OK...now... I have very strong opinions about this. You see, I play a lot of Bingo. I play a lot of paper when I play Bingo, and I take my Bingo very seriously.
Yes, yes, I play to have fun with my fellow Bingo Babes and to hear all the latest gossip like everyone else, BUT, I also play to WIN! When I heard the question, Precision Bets "Why does she have all the luck?" It got me to thinkin' "Is there really a secret to winning Bingo?"
Well first you must accept the fact that Bingo is a game of luck. There is no way to know what the next ball will be. But there are things you can do to make sure you put yourself in the best possible position to win, so when that ball does come up, you are ready.
1st and foremost, be organized. Get to your bingo hall with time enough to buy your papers and get them in the order they need to be in. Most Bingo halls give you a printed program of the games they are playing that night. Buy your coffee, get your daubers, snacks, tape etc., out and in order so when you need them, you know where they are.
Make sure your daubers are not dried out. Wipe around the edges to keep them flowing smoothly. If they are dry, dip the little round sponge part into warm water, and then gently roll the dauber back and forth on an extra sheet of paper. I have seen Babes dip their daubers into their cup of drinking water because the game started and their daubers were dry. Dauber ink is usually non-toxic, but drinking green or blue water is just gross and the over moist dauber sponges then tend to splash ink onto everyone around.
http://forexworldpro.com/precision-bets-review/
Read the program and put your papers in order. (I know I am repeating myself here). Make sure you are familiar with all the games before they start. Mark (daub) anything that needs to be daubed ahead of time (such as the odd/even coverall, wild numbers, extra bonanza's, etc.)
No comments:
Post a Comment