Now think about this, in New York I never met people to go out to eat. That was actually rare. Usually when we got together there might have been some treats, we may have gone out on a few occasions, but being college students or just starting out in our work careers, eating out was the exception not the rule. Could this be a clue?
Let us take this a bit further, I don't recall in the 70s (I am dating myself a bit) that there was much talk about fitness. There were the vegetarian diets just getting a foothold, but nothing really unusual. It was during the 80s and 90s in which the diet revolution was really stirring. The different types of equipment, diet fads, surge of the importance of being in shape became the talk of the day. How did America respond? They got fatter instead! I wonder why?
https://worldhealthreviews.com/mind-boost-day-review
https://worldhealthreviews.com/slim-belly-fix-review
As you well know the media and the diet companies have not stopped this blitz of messages regarding weight loss methods, diets, pills etc. I know that I am sick and tired of hearing it. If you took all the media messages regarding all these weight loss plans and allied products out of the spotlight for a week, everyone in America would probably lose about 5 pounds! The reason is very simple and the media is keeping you conscious of your weight. You start to become fearful and anxious about it, lo and behold you are overweight. Is anything ringing true yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment